27 Npt

How can i use a paintball tank for my train horns?

what will i need? i know you need a regulater to drop the psi too 150. where can i get the parts? please help!

Easiest setup? Get a Female Palmer's Stabilizer regulator with a gauge on it. Tank screws in directly, then you can run a line from the reg to the horn. Dunno what fittings you'll need for the horns themselves, but i'm positive you can find them all at Palmer-pursuit.com. I know the Stabilizer uses 1/8 NPT threaded fittings (sometimes labelled as 1/8-27 NPT). Same threads for the gauge. They are standard threads in paintball.

Start out by tuning the Stabilizer all the way down. Then screw in the tank and adjust it up to about 140 psi. Blow the horn a couple times to settle the pressure, then tune up a little til you're close to 150 psi.

Find 27 Npt On eBay Below:

Recently Purchased 27 Npt:

live steam 1827 npt large scale whistle valve new train parts, live steam brass 1827 tpi npt popoff style pressure relief valve new , 1827 npt pipe grand scale rough cast brass cap new train parts, 51627 npt straight check valve model engineer series new train parts, 51627 npt angle check valve model engineer new train parts, model engineer 516 27 tpi 116 npt 90 angle globe valve new train parts, 18 npt male to 51627 tpi bronze female reducing bushing new train parts, 51627 116 npt to 31640 mtp reducing bushing new train parts

Comments are closed.